Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Night Randoms

• I found half a slice of bacon in the wash. Perhaps it is the strangest thing I've found while doing laundry.

• The only person not thinking he/she is a ninja is Olivia. And, perhaps, that is only because she can't talk or express that she does, indeed, think she is a ninja.

• Henry and JP are into spreading lies during family games of Telephone...most of which involve flatulence.

• Will loves to voluntarily give me kisses ONLY when he has a severely runny nose.

• Matt can hold his own in wrestling matches when Olivia is on his stomach and it's 4 vs 1. Yes, I married Superman.

• The attached picture is what most evenings look like to some degree.

• Even though it's a challenge every day, having a big family is the best thing that's ever happened to me. I am blessed beyond what I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment