Saturday, May 28, 2011

Birthday Invitation

Last night Henry had a great idea...in fact, I wish I'd thought of it growing up!

HENRY: "Mom! I know who I want to invite to my birthday party!" (In August, mind you.)

ME: "Okay...who?"

HENRY: "Santa Claus! I mean, we invite him for Christmas and he brings a whole SACK of toys, so I will get EVERYTHING I want if I just ask him to come over!"

ME: "Ummm...not sure it works that way, honey."

HENRY: "Have you ever tried it?"

ME: "Nope."

HENRY: "Then you never know. You may like it, like that casserole I thought I didn't like, but you made me try it. And I like it."

Henry: 1, Mom: 0.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I would just love to be a fly on the wall at your house sometimes! What a blessing to have boys with such great personalities:)

    Emily Van Ryn

    ReplyDelete