Thursday, June 9, 2011

"I'll take it!"


There was a bit of a milestone in our house today.

I bought our first uniforms for school next year.

Henry was so excited that this afternoon when he tried on his shirt & shorts, he did NOT want to take them off.

He also wants to go to kindergarten next week...we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Right after he put on said uniform, John Paul woke up from his nap...sopping wet from an accident during nap time.

Needless to say, he was not exactly a happy camper.

Henry was, though.

HENRY: "John Paul! Look at my uniform! Don't I look awesome?! I totally look like a kindergartener! Don't you like my uniform? C'mon, JP! Say, 'Awwww....Henry!'"


JOHN PAUL: "Grrrrrrr...."


**Pause**

HENRY: "Well, that wasn't exactly exciting, but....I'll take it!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment